A refreshing blend of green tea and mint, this tea suggests cool Mediterranean breezes along a hot afternoon desert. Made with tightly rolled gunpowder green tea to ensure briskness.
If you would like to make tea like the Moroccans do, then buy our pure gunpowder green tea follow these instructions.:
- In a teapot, combine two teaspoons of tea-leaf with half a litre of boiled water. Allow it to steep for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Without stirring, filter the mixture into a stainless steel pot, so that the tea leaves and coarse powder are removed.
- Add 5 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bring back up to boil over a medium heat. This important step in the preparation process allows the sugar to undergo hydrolysis, giving the tea its distinctive taste.
- Pour over fresh mint leaves crushed in the glass.
Bring filtered or spring water to 170°F. Add 1 tsp of tea leaves to an 8oz cup. Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and let steep 3 minutes.
Gunpowder green tea | Organic Peppermint | Organic Spearmint,
Tea: China | Mints: United States